This site (the Website) is owned and operated by MolinoCahill Lawyers Pty Ltd (MolinoCahill). As the operator of the Website, MolinoCahill needs to obtain and retain information about its users. When you visit the Website, information may be recorded for statistical purposes regarding your server address, domain name, date and time of visit, previous site visited and browser type. MolinoCahill recognises the importance of protecting that information.
MolinoCahill endeavours to use and disclose your personal information only in the following limited circumstances and to the extent:
- indicated at the time of supply of the information to us;
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- required for performance by us of services for you;
- required for the ordinary operation of the Website or our business (such as to send you information about our services);
- necessary to protect any copyright or intellectual property in the material in the Website, or if it is necessary to enforce the Website Terms and Conditions;
- required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority; or
- where it is already publicly available or is disclosed by MolinoCahill in a manner that does not readily permit identification of information relating to you.
Subject to the above overriding prohibition on disclosure, MolinoCahill may use the information as it sees fit for the purposes of its business. The following disclaimers also apply:
- From time to time the Website may contain links to other websites. MolinoCahill is not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of those websites.
- Although MolinoCahill has implemented all reasonable security measures in relation to the information, as the Website is linked to the internet and the internet is inherently insecure, MolinoCahill cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding security of the information. To the extent permissible under law, MolinoCahill will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information held by MolinoCahill.
- MolinoCahill accepts no responsibility for unauthorised use of any password or other security mechanism provided to you, other than by MolinoCahill’s own staff.
This privacy statement may be updated from time to time. Any amendment will be made on a prospective basis, with the effect that all information received or retained before the time of any amendment will remain subject to the policy applicable prior to the amendment.